Viper and Python SYNC series plasma cutters
The Viper65 SYNC® and Python85/105 SYNC® from Red-D-Arc, offers a dramatically simplified platform for Viper65 and Python 85/105 systems. Features include advanced torch communication for automated setup and a single-piece cartridge consumable that streamlines consumable inventory, lowers operating costs, and maximizes performance.
Benefits of Viper and Python SYNC series
Easy to use
- Easy-to-identify single-piece cartridge consumables are color-coded by process to eliminate parts confusion and simplify consumable inventory management
- New SmartSYNC® torches with the Hypertherm cartridge automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors
- Ability to tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application-specific cartridge consumables for various types of cutting and gouging
- End-of-life detection lets you know when it is time to change your cartridge
- Simplified operation minimizes downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- Advanced cartridge consumable design provides up to twice the life for hand cutting, and improved quality over life in mechanized setups compared to standard consumables.
- Each cartridge has been designed to optimize the cutting or gouging process for the best performance possible.
Innovative smart system
- End-of-life detection lets the operator know when it’s time to change the cartridge
- Advanced torch communication for automated process setup
- Time-saving controls directly on the torch allow you to adjust amperage and change the consumable without returning to the power supply
- Access to cartridge data for performance tracking and analyzing usage patterns
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time
- Engineered for rugged, industrial environments
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Drag cutting
- Bevel cutting
- Fine feature cutting
- Flush cutting
- Extended reach cutting
Viper and Python SYNC system options
Professional-grade 20 mm (3/4″) plasma cutter provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary cartridge consumable platform for ease of use and optimized performance. Featuring a wide variety of torches and application capabilities for handheld and mechanized cutting and gouging.
Professional-grade 25 mm (1″) plasma cutter provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary cartridge consumable platform for ease of use and optimized performance. Featuring a wide variety of torches and application capabilities for handheld and mechanized cutting and gouging.
Professional-grade 32 mm (1-1/4″) plasma cutter provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary cartridge consumable platform for ease of use and optimized performance.
Torches and cartridges
Advanced SmartSYNC torch technology
With simple cartridge installation, automated set-up, and RFID technology, SmartSYNC® torches are the smart choice when plasma cutting and gouging. Controls right on the handheld torch make it easy to adjust your amperage and change consumables without returning the power supply.
The Hypertherm cartridge consumable completely eliminates the traditional five-piece consumable stack-up with a single color-coded piece that you simply twist onto your torch. The result is a simplified consumable inventory and maximized performance.